Flotexx AMA chemistry solves Montney paraffin problem, reducing cost of chemical by 67%
The field operator of this Montney formation liquids rich gas well, had problems with paraffin deposition in the tubulars and flow line. The incumbent chemical company was applying a crystal modifier package that was not winter stable, costly and it required treatment rates of 2500-5000ppm. He contacted Exaltexx to try the Flotexx AMA chemistry to resolve the problem.
- Lowered treatment rate from 3000 to 1200ppm
- Decreased chemical cost by 67%
- Freeze stable chemistry eliminating need for heated tanks
- Tubulars and flowline clean
- Better oil/water separation